Thames-Side Studios 12 - 6pm Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 May
With over 460 studios Thames-Side Studios is home to an impressive array of artists, makers and designers. Alongside those of us dusting down and opening our doors there will be activities and events in: Thames-Side Print Studio, London Sculpture Workshop and galleries.
More Open Studios Information here
To make the most of your visit you can search by name, practice or unit in the online Studio Directory here to locate any studio holder on site.
Location Harrington Way, Woolwich, London SE18 5NR. Enquiries email@example.com or call 020 8301 8844 during office hours (Monday-Friday, 9.30-17.30).
Special Workshops and Events during the weekend
- Free Wax Workshops at London Sculpture Workshop
- Free Drop-In Print Workshops at Thames-Side Print Studio
- Free Children's Workshop with Anna Bruder
- Free Children's Clay Workshop with Lauren Ilsley and Alex Simpson
- Free Jewellery Making Workshop with Naki Kaddu of Nakibirango
- Free Styling Workshop with Kathryn Pledger and Kathy Schicker of KathKath
- Free workshop with Miles Campbell
- Flying Trapeze Act in Aircraft Circus
- Refreshments - at The Arts Cafe and Riverside Café
3 DARTBOARD (CONSTELLATION) GIORGIO SADOTTI in Thames-Side Studios Gallery
These Studio Cities #1: Origins & Motifs Prints & Works on Paper Group Show + Shop in Thames-Side Studios Loung